You must be knowing how important is to have quality content on your blog for receiving search engine traffic and search engine rankings, Many newbie bloggers think that if they simply write large article they are going to get lots of traffic from search engines but they are wrong, your blog post will land nowhere in search engine results and all your hard work in crafting content will be waste of time.
To increase search engine ranking you have to write good quality content which not only ranks high in search results but also will drive lots of free traffic and you can build a successful blog in short span of time.
So focus on creating great quality content rather than publishing post which will just fly in air So below are some tips on how to write great quality content for your blog.
must read : guest blogging posting sites list high pr
How To Write Quality Content For Your Blog / Website
1)Unique Content- Try to create Unique and fresh content for your blog regularly because unique and fresh content will give you good search engine rankings and will make search engine crawlers to regularly visit your blog for indexing fresh and new content.
This is the most important step in generating quality content and it should not be neglected by any blogger.
2) Avoid Copy Pasting- Many beginner bloggers think that why to waste time in writing articles for their blog if there are so many articles on the internet which they can copy and paste.
Well this is the biggest mistake which new blogger usually make and this habit of scraping content will not do any benefit for their blog instead, they will get penalized for doing such activities. So avoid doing copy pasting articles for other resources.
3) Proof Reading Content- Writing content in hurry just to increase their blog post numbers is not good practice to do and while writing quick articles you will create lots of errors, grammar, and spelling mistakes.
So my advice is that no matter you have written content previously or just finished writing reading your blog post 2 or 3 times before publishing this will avoid any grammatical errors and your readers will not get annoyed with crazy spelling mistakes.
4) Avoid Keyword Stuffing- A great quality content is the blog post with the right use of keywords throughout your blog post and many newbie bloggers think that having more keywords will get higher rankings for their blog posts in search engines.they end up with keyword stuffing Instead of getting higher ranking you will have a hard time even to find your post in search results So avoid keyword stuffing
And they end up with keyword stuffing Instead of getting higher ranking you will have hard time even to find your post in search results So avoid keyword stuffing.
5) Don’t Write For Search Engines- It’s very important for you to write content for your readers and not for search engines to get higher rankings, what many bloggers do is write articles for search engines by using same keywords, again and again, many times in their blog post.
But this is not a good thing to do and your visitors will not have a good experience while reading your blog post So don’t write just for search engines instead keep your readers in mind whether they will like your article or not.
6) Anchor Text In Writing Content- If you want to create good quality content then you must use anchor text, Anchor text are nothing but text pointing to other pages on your blog or some external resources This tells your readers and search engines about the links which you are linking.
There are 2 types of links internal links and external links but internal links are more powerful and can significantly improve your rankings in search engines and also they give your readers more content to read.
Thus reducing bounce rate of your blog which is very important in Seo.So try to link your internal blog post with each other by using keyword rich anchor text.
7) Optimize images- Highly optimized images also contribute to creating quality content for your blog and to optimize your blog post images you must use alt and title tags.
If for some reason search engine cannot display the image they display the alt tag text which helps readers to understand what image is all about.
Providing alt and title tag will give more information to search engines what is your images because search engines recognize images through alt text not by visual appearance.
8) Headings and Subheadings- While writing your content use your H1,H2 and subheading properly this will immensely help to improve your rankings in search engines.
This is the most important step in writing great quality content. So make proper use of heading and subheading for giving your readers great reading experience.
Over To You
So these are some tips on writing good quality content for your blog not only creating quality content will help in good search engine ranking but also it will drive lots of free organic search engine traffic which are great for any blog.
Try to follow all the above mentions tips and you will surely see great free traffic for your blog
If you find this article useful please share with your friends and do tell me what other methods you do make your articles of great quality please share via comments. Thank you and do subscribe for more content writing tips and tricks.