How to get on the first page of Google? Well this is the question which is very famous in all the internet marketing forums and in the mind of bloggers and webmasters everyone wants to rank on the first page of Google no matter you are a blogger, webmaster, website owner, SEO consultant, small business or big company they want their business to get on the first page of Google as quickly as possible. If you are a blogger or website owner then these are some of the questions for which you want the solutions desperately like
Read – Rank Brand New Website In Google
- How to get on the first page of Google?
- How to get on first page of Google for Free?
- How to get on the first page of Google in 24 hours?
- How do I get my site on the first page of Google?
- How do I get my, blog on first page of Google results?
- How do I get my website on the first page of Google?
How to get on first page of Google within 24 hours
Well the answer is pretty complicated to give but yes if you plan and work on you SEO efforts and content marketing strategy then it’s possible to get ranked on Google first page as many are doing it right now, and many have done in the past, Literally by any means I can’t call myself as SEO expert but I do have Good SEO skills to rank my blog posts on first page of google wanna see my 1st page Google rankings? Here are few of my blog posts ranking on
How To Get On The First Page Of Google: Strategy, Tips, and Tricks
1) Search engine optimization – To rank your blog site on the first page of Google results you must do three things properly and I highly recommend to read the below-mentioned posts
a) On page SEO
b) Off page SEO
2) Keyword Research – Do your keyword research properly and this is another very important step to get your posts and pages ranked on first page of google, You can use Google keyword planner or any other paid keyword research tool like Semrush it’s very good in all aspects of SEO.
Many beginner bloggers make this mistake to not do the keyword research, and they tend to drive little amount of traffic to their blog site, Never make assumptions about researching keywords and don’t think that what you are searching other might be interested in that particular keyword only trust on what actual data says and here keyword research tool like Google keyword planner come in handy.
I will soon write a complete blog post on how to do keyword research with Google keyword planner tool So subscribe.
3) Write Long High Quality Articles – There is not point to have 1000’s blog posts or pages on your blog if no one is visiting and this was the mistake which I was doing when I started blogging but then it’s ok as newbie blogger you don’t know much about blogging or search engine optimization techniques but take my word and write significant more than 500 words minimum articles on your blog.
If you are going to see the data the top pages which are ranking on Google are average of more than 1000+ words as you can see in the below screen shot
So from the above image it’s clear that you need to write articles more avg 2000 words so don’t be in the hurry to publish short blog posts instead take your time collect as many data as possible and then put it all together as this way worth more than posting 100-word articles.
By publishing long blog posts, you will get more likes and shares on Facebook, twitter, Google plus and other big social media sites and Google takes social signals into its ranking factors.
Read : How To Write Quality Content For Blog / Website
4) Regular Updates – To increasing your indexing and crawling rate you must publish content on your blog site regularly as Google loves fresh content and your ranking will improve in search engine results, believe me, it helps So try to post at leash 1 article in a week to see quick results.
5) Share Your Posts – You must share you blog posts and pages on the main social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter to get more shares and likes.
6) Site Structure – Good Site structure is important factors to rank on google first page, a clean design and easy navigation.
How Many Backlinks Do I Need To Rank On The First Page Of Google
Backlinks Backlinks Backlinks! And you must be thinking that I am going to buy 10000 backlinks, and I will get my website on page no 1 of Google but guys the number of backlinks doesn’t matter what is important is the quality of backlinks you get.
Getting ten backlinks from low-quality sites is worthless as compared to get one single backlink from the big authority site in your niche, and this is where most newbie bloggers and webmasters make the mistake they focus on building as many backlinks as possible without thinking about the quality.
So concentrate on building few high-quality backlinks instead of many low-quality backlinks and this will really boost your ranking in Google and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing.
First Page Of Google Guaranteed within 24 hours!
There are many so-called SEO gurus who will ensure you that you will get your website on Google first page but the truth is that no one can give 100% guaranteed first page, rankings as they are not Google algorithms designers and yes they can guarantee you 100% unless they are not giving bribe to Google.So as you know that there is
So as you know that there is a guarantee of nothing in this world, we don’t know the assurance of our life then how can they will give you the guarantee of ranking on the first page of Google in 24 hours! However, I am not saying that it’s impossible but the Guaranteed ranking within 24 hours word is not the right term to use for this thing.
And even if you or any SEO companies manage to get your site ranked on Google first page results, you never know how long you are going to be there and claim your first spot.
How Long Does It Takes To Rank On the First Page Of Google
Seriously I don’t know because I am not Google engineer, and I don’t know exactly how their algorithm is designed and how they rank web pages also it totally depends on many factors like
a) Domain authority and domain age
a) Domain authority and domain age
b) Page rank ( Now page rank is not a metric)
3) On page SEO
4) Off page seo
5) inbound or external links pointing to your pages but don’t just participate to buy paid links as Google are strictly against this, and they will catch you eventually, and you may get penalized So try to build natural backlinks to your blog, and you will slowly climb the ladders.
A website which is ten years old will have more chances to get their pages ranked on first page of Google as compared to a blog which is one month old, It’s not necessary, but domain authority also plays a significant role to get ranked high in Google search results.
So friends this were few tips on how to get on the first page of Google for free if you liked this post, please share and it’s possible to rank on Google’s first page provided you do your homework rightly, smartly with proper strategy.